- Methods for aircraft design engineering
- Flight mechanics
- Thermodynamics and heat transfer
- Material science and strength theory
- Product lifecycle management in aviation industry
- Methods for modeling in CAD software systems.
University of MAI Graduates possess high competencies for quickly entering the workflow being employed by world majors of aerospace industry such as Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, Thales, COMAC, ATR, Cessna, Fokker, Hindustan Aeronautics. They can easily join any airline company or enter into one of the national air industry projects all over the world.
- Duration 4 Years
- Day of week
- Skill level O/L , A/L
- Available Seats 25